Data Innovation Architect/Analyst
Full Time with our Direct Pharma Client
This position is expected to help deliver data solutions that solve significant business and data problems, investigate, identify, and implement state-of-the-art technology platforms that drive productivity and efficiency gains across key business and customer functions.
The Information and Data Management (IDM) team establishes data strategy through an enterprise lens and ensures roadmap delivery for all enterprise data domain initiatives.
We are looking for an analyst that is detail oriented, flexible when faced with change, able to manage multiple tasks and projects, skilled at building relationships with internal team members, thrives in a fast paced work environment, and has a solid understanding of the data lifecycle as it supports the our business internal and external stakeholders. This candidate will have many opportunities to impact business process and company success. This is a highly technical position with accountability for data and business solutions that requires the ability to motivate and mentor project team members.
Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in data management, computer science, or other related experience
• Understand the impact of master data changes within end-to-end processes and data life cycle. Anticipate downstream consequences of change on other business areas and systems.
• Communicate and coordinate internally any changes or upcoming initiatives that will require additional data governance, data validations or process improvements
• Establish a profiling and resolution process to evaluate existing data
• Work across the various divisions to assist them with gathering business and data requirements and understanding needs
• Explore new opportunities with various business partners where IDM can improve processes or access to data
• Preparing and delivering training to business users
• Proficiency with data analysis tools and processes
• Proficiency with languages such as SQL, XML, JSON, and scripting, etc.
• Advanced skills in MS Excel and SQL
• Experience analyzing data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions
• Experience processing all relevant details, understanding and prioritizing their importance and drawing clear and concise conclusions
• Experience taking the steps to ensure the assignment/ project is accomplished within tight timeframes.
• Master's degree in fields described above
• Experience with object oriented design and service oriented architecture
• Strong CS fundamentals with data-structures and algorithms
• Experience with system analysis, business analysis, design, development, and system troubleshooting preferred
• Experience with data flow and analysis across modern systems such as SalesForce, SAP, and analytical data stores
• Experience with exposing data via publish-subscribe middleware and services, APIs, microservices
• Data visualization experience preferred
General Skills – NEEDS editing
Provide training for external customers and internal technical and business staff on software products that analyze and provide reporting using different types of healthcare data.
Explain challenging concepts clearly to clinical, business and technical audiences.
Identify business use cases to drive client adoption of software products.
Assist internal implementation staff, product documentation team and technical resources to develop and communicate highly complex information in a more accessible form Able to design a comprehensive training program for clients transitioning to production.
Serve as a liaison between analytics resources and end users, translating difficult concepts into layman's terms. Work with multidisciplinary team on content management of training materials.
Assist with development of new training materials, curriculum and processes.
Produce effective training presentations. Identify revenue-generating training opportunities.
Continually improve knowledge of analytics and data concepts related to assigned products
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
Advanced skills with Microsoft office and other presentation tools.
Communication skills both written and verbal and presentation experience to multiple levels.
Experience training others.
• Strong written communication
• Exceptional academic record
• Ability to work creatively and flexibly, both independently and as part of a team
• Enjoys a fast-paced environment and the opportunity to rapidly learn new content and skills
• Strong organization skills, detail oriented, with careful attention to work processes
• Analytical, intellectually curious and a problem solver that is able to effectively communicate the problem and its solution to others
Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail are required.