Job Title: MANUFACTURING/OPS / FACILITIES MAINTENANCE/ FACILITIES SPECIALIST
Location: 620 North 51st Avenue, Phoenix, AZ, 85043
Duration: 12 Months (Contract)
Position Technician (Janitorial), Facilities
Manager Sr Manager, Facility & Security Services
Purpose and Scope of Position
- The Technician Janitorial, Facilities supports all indoor and outdoor facility maintenance cleaning activities. The incumbent must be available 24/7 for site emergencies.
Required Competencies: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Intermediate operating knowledge cleaning machines.
- Intermediate knowledge of cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently for extended periods of time
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of cGMP and OSHA regulations.
- Basic customer service skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides support for executing daily janitorial duties.
- Cleans and stocks all restrooms.
- Removes all trash.
- Cleans glass throughout building.
- Cleans all lobby areas, training rooms, conference rooms and kitchen areas.
- Restocks coffee stations throughout the facility.
- Cleans all hard surface floors.
- Vacuums all carpeted areas.
- Cleans tops of refrigerators and vending machines.
- Cleans out refrigerators per schedule.
- Cleans all ceiling all wall vents.
- Clean and polish all stainless.
- Clean cafeteria floors and tables.
- Dust tops of all cubicles.
- Wipe down executive area desks.
- Sweep and mop staircases.
- Dust all window coverings.
- Dust picture frames, bookshelves etc.
- Wipe down all baseboards.
- Dust chair rungs and furniture legs.
- Assists floor technicians as needed.
Provides support to all departments and employees when called upon.
- Inventories supplies as needed.
- Responds to daily request for service from employees through the e-work order system.
- Assist Facility Service Technicians if needed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year relevant work experience required, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- An equivalent combination of education, experience and training may substitute.
- The incumbent will be required to climb ladders if necessary.
- The incumbent may be required to stand for extended periods of time.
- The incumbent will be required to kneel, bend, push, pull, reach, balance, and/or lift greater than 20 lbs.
- The incumbent must communicate both verbally and written.
- The incumbent will be working around hazardous materials to include chemical agents.
- The incumbent’s environment may be dusty or dirty.
- The incumbent may be required to respond to emergencies such as spills or unsafe conditions.
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job.