Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Lawrence Township, NJ, 08648
Duration: 6 Months Contract
The Worldwide Engagement and Channel Planning team (WEPCC) drives zero-based, channel-agnostic engagement, content and measurement strategy and plans across Worldwide Customer Capabilities (WCC), leads digital and media channel planning in collaboration with our business partners, and leads cross-functional teams (business, matrix, agency partners) across WEPCC to execute and optimize those Client digital campaigns, tactics, and programs to meet and exceed business strategy and objectives (including brand, medical, R&D).
Purpose/Objective of the job:
Serves as a dedicated digital engagement point-of-contact for a brand, their digital agencies and leads cross-functional matrix teams to enable seamless execution of business strategy and lead execution of digital campaigns/tactics
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties:
• Support the WEPCC in the planning and implementation of digital projects, specifically in identification of brand projects to leverage to develop and pull through the development of standards, guidelines and /or templates
• Delivers channel insights and recommendations for ongoing optimization of business plans.
• Draft and deliver creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of digital programs and the production team
• Provide budget recommendations and estimates for digital plan tactics
• Facilitates cross-functional matrix structure to pull through digital brand campaigns, tactics and programs - driving operational effectiveness, business impact and meet objectives.
• Manage and monitor critical steps in the Legal/Medical/Regulatory (LMR) review process and the Standards Co
• Champion submission of digital material through the LMR review process.
• Work with internal matrix teams and outside agencies/vendors to define project scope, timelines, and deliverables
• Develop and maintain full scale project plans and timelines
• Monitor project status and budget and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions
• Partner closely with Production to provide direction and support to project teams and implement changes when needed in order to achieve project objectives
• Collaborate with other Engagement/Planning teams to enable consistency and best practice sharing across the enterprise
• Flex coverage across WEPCC on as-needed basis
Specific Job Responsibilities:
• Support the development of engagement plans, content strategies, measurement and optimization plans, and innovative digital ideas in partnership with Engagement Planning & Content Capabilities team, Client Business Insights & Analytics, digital agency, media agency, and Brand team.
• Lead the digital agency, media agency in the development of new healthcare professional tactics (website, emails, IVAs, field-triggers, custom media programs, search, etc.). Pharma digital experience is required.
• Lead tactical development through medical, legal regulatory reviews. Submit programs as the Project Champion within the Veeva Vault system. MLR experience is required.
• Present tactical recommendations to the Brand team for review and feedback throughout the process. Partner closely with the Brand team to be considered an “extension” of the team
• Experience in Immunology and Cardiovascular is preferred