Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: New Brunswick, NJ, 08903
Duration: 6 Months Contract
The project coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the Vice President of Enterprise Data & Intelligence Enablement (EDIE) calendar. Acting as the senior most administrative point of contact between the Vice President and his direct reports, the candidate will be responsible scheduling complex team meetings, coordinating department administrative functions, and ensuring the demands of the organization are met. The candidate will ensure the Vice President and his Leadership Team remain focused on the objectives of the organization by ensuring the appropriate time management practices are followed. The project coordinator will attend team meetings, coordinate agenda content, and take meeting minutes and track action items.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with 5-10+ years of project coordinator / executive admin experience. In addition, the individual is a strong team player with in-depth knowledge and demonstrated hands-on expertise with supporting senior level executives. Experience with Microsoft office, calendar, MS Teams is required. Experience with SharePoint, Office 365/SharePoint Online, SharePoint Framework is preferred but not required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proactively manage the Vice President’s calendar
• Partner with the V.P. and his Leadership Team to coordinate departmental meetings, agendas, meeting materials, and more.
• Take meeting minutes and follow up on action items.
• Prepare presentations as needed
• Coordinate communications, newsletters and success stories
• Partner with the department’s Executive Admin and PPS team to coordinate employee engagement activities for the organization and other ad-hoc projects as needed
• Create and Maintain mail-groups
• Prepare expense reports
• Work cohesively with a team of four additional contract EA’s
• 5-10+ years of project coordinator / executive admin experience
Strong ability to facilitate meetings with individuals and groups to gather, understand and articulate their business needs
• Experience with SharePoint and MS Teams
• Excellent written and oral skills
• Experience in working directly with Leadership Teams, and large organizations
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Flexibility to be pulled into a variety of ad-hoc projects
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant software focused degree, or equivalent previous experience