SAP Testing Manager / Global Supply Chain – DigEx Integration
Contract - W2 Hourly - New Brunswick NJ - Pharma Client
Candidate can be remote/not required to be on-site.
SAP high expertise in: materials management, planning, intercompany and third party purchasing and logistics.
Minimum 5 years of Business Analysis experience in Pharma supply chain
• Minimum 5+ years of IT project coordination experience managing complex projects.
• High Experience with the SAP S4 HANA in MM, PP, SD modules in Pharma Industry. Highest experience in planning & logistics processes required.
• Experience in authoring business process deliverables as needed
• Experience in developing business requirements, UAT development and execution.
• Experience/ involvement with ERP system implementations.
• Establishes strong working relationships with key internal and external business partners.
• Works well in teams and is able to work with a wide variety of people.
• Self-starter, placing a high value on accountability, customer service, teamwork and delivering results.
• Ability to work across multiple time zones (U.S EST – Europe - AsiaPac)