We have an excellent opportunity for “Client Services Representative” with Direct client. If this sounds interesting please send the following details or do call me on (609)-454-3209 Ext 116.
Available for the project:
Rate per hour on W2:
Job Title: Client Services Representative
Job Location: Remote (Liberty Lake)
Duration: 6+ Months
Under moderate supervision, provides excellent customer service with timely and accurate information and service to policyholders, 3PCs and agents when filing a claim. May independently solve problems of limited scope and complexity. Performs in a fast-paced, high-production, high-volume environment that focuses heavily on customer service. Work is driven primarily by inbound calls and communications.
· Help customers in their time of need by building rapport, responding to, and resolving inbound phone calls in a fast paced call center environment. This is done by conveying a calm, caring attitude, and providing best in class service during the First Notice of Loss process(the initial report made following a loss, theft or damage to an insured asset), updating customer information, resolving claim inquires on payment status, utilizing available tools to communicate with adjusters to help resolve claims questions.
· Provides first call resolution for aligned work and routes customers to the appropriate party to resolve inquiries not conducted by team.
· Utilize out-of-the-box, creative thinking to resolve a wide variety of claims challenges and customer issues
· Maintain accurate data in appropriate systems to reflect account activity. Tracks and captures information and data per department guidelines.
· Adhere to standard operating procedures and consistently utilizes resources provided.
· Stay updated and properly executes upon new workflows and processes.
· Uphold our customer care standards by achieving individual goals on average handle time, after call work, quality, adherence, Appraisals at FNOL, ILTR, NPS and reliability.
- HS or GED equivalent is required