Accounts Payable Specialist II - NJ (AZ9907)
Robust understanding of financial systems, preferably direct experience with
Oracle 12 Accounts Payable module and experience operating within an automated workflow solution.
• Able to quickly access and solution issues and resolve timely and discreetly within the operation queue.
• Assist in the deployment of key enabling technologies, including UAT, training and stabilization upon system implementation.
• Assist with deployment of HCP spend or Spend Transparency categorizations to be used within AP.
• Strong customer service skills and the ability to understand and develop solutions for complex process / system driven problems.
• Experience in a multi-site shared services environment. Ensure that all invoices that pertain to specific legal entities are approved and processed within the correct legal entity
• Provide timely assistance to all internal operating functions/departments.
• Able to create customer service efficiencies and deploy consistent messages within the organizations.
• Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple work streams.
• Sense of urgency and ability to identify solutions quickly and efficiently.
• High attention to detail to ensure that levels of authority are met.
• Assist with any ad-hoc projects as necessary.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
Strong interpersonal and telecommunication skills
Strong personal computer skills including Excel and familiarity with accounting software. Strong knowledge of excel and PowerPoint to create analysis
Knowledge of Oracle Financial System
Knowledge of automated imaging and workflow systems
Have a team player attitude and willing to work in an environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required.
Exceptional problem solving ability, able to understand the system and quickly access a solution.